Thursday, July 2, 2009

RIBBON SHARE! NEW IN COLORS


I love the new In Color Ribbon! I wll be using it alot in my upcoming workshops. I have decided to offer a New Incolor Ribbon Share to help you get your Hands on a sampling of ALL 6 fabulous colors without having to spend $70.92 to get all 6 spools after shipping and handing and tax.

In this ribbon share you will receive 3 yards of each of the Polka Dot Ribbons shown above. A GRAND total of 18 yards of ribbon.

If you want more than 3 yards of each ribbon, you can purchase more than 1 share! ( 2 shares 6 yards, 3 shares 9 yards, etc.)

Each share is just $14.10- a $56.82 savings from purchasing the Full rolls! This does not include shipping to your home. If you are local, you can pick it up from me and not pay shipping. If you are not local, I will be happy to ship it to you for $5.50, the ribon will be mailed Priority.

You can expect to receive the shares 2-3 weeks after placing your order.





Ribbon Share





">






No comments: