Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th Just around the corner





We had a great fourth of July. I spent my morning changing up my blog. My new picture(to the right above my profile) is actually from our fourth of July outing . I am getting ready for two parties for my daughter. Yes two parties. One for Friends and one for Family. I always love to hand out favors after the party, so I wanted to post what I will be handing out. I have not put what we will have inside of them yet(that's for later!). I was inspired by my fellow demo & great friend Sandy I attended one of her stamp camps and saw this oh so cool box. It is using the Big Shot, Box #2 die When I saw what Sandy had done. I had to get it! I also was inspired when I saw the Country Living Deal. After all I am having a barbeque for the family. What perfect invites and I used some of the extra things for these cute boxes.
For the kids boxes, I used the great new paper Razzleberry Lemonade and the Melon Mambo CS With one piece of 12x 12 you can make one of these projects!

No comments: