Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AUGUST CARD KIT!


So sorry it has been awhile since I was on my blog. I was very busy with my daughters(3)birthday parties, My July Workshop(s) and we went away for a week, the lake. I am back and Summer finally feels like it is here, my car said it was 91 today! Anyway I would like to show my August Card Kit a little early. This stamp set is one of my favorites and what I also love is that they have a butterfly punch now too. Oh you customers know how I love my punches! So see below for details of My August Card Card. I will also be adding some more kits this week, a scrapbooking one for sure! Happy Stamping!

This kit includes enough for ten cards measuring 4 1/2 X 5 3/4. Medium cards
You will have all elements to make this card(pictured). Card Kit is $12.00
Want to make much more of these? Check out the inks, Cardstock, stamp set, and extras involved with this project. Shop today!

No comments: