Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stampin Up Retired Stamps

We had fun at my last workshop making things with retired sets.  Check these projects out:


This was a disposable coffee cup inside a cute little carrier.  You can fill it with candy or even a coffee gift card!  I used Love Letter Designer Paper on the coffee cup. I stamped with a hostess set called Silhouette Sentiments.  Items are going fast on the accesories list, so get your orders in now!



 The next thing we made was alot of fun.  A little tin for the ToothFairy.  This is from a set that is retiring called TOOTH FAIRY! p 18 of the current Stampin Up Catalog. It is only 7.95


We also made some great Tags.  This one perfect for the boy in your life. We used the stamp sets...
Extreme Snowboard, Extreme Skateboard, Extreme Surfboard, & Extreme Dirt Bike.  Who would not want to receive one of these tags?  All on p. 88 of the current Stampin Up Catalog.


My last project we did is using one of my fav sets called Things I Love.  We made a cute little purse that would fit some chocolate in it.  This is on p. 60 of the current catalog.


No comments: