Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stampin Up Last Chance List!




Dozens of stamp sets from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog are retiring, and June 1-30 is your last chance to get your favorites.  Click the lists below, and then contact me to place your order before this last chance is over! 

Last Chance Stamps:  Last-chance stamp orders are guaranteed to be fulfilled. 

Shop the Last Chance Accessories:  Products on this list are only while supplies last, and some may sell out quickly.

Last Chance Definitely Decorative :  Stampin Up is significantly reducing the Definitely Decorative product line. As a result, the last-chance Definitely Decorative list is very long. These items are only available while supplies last.








Come Join Me for My June Workshop at my Home, Saturday June 11th 9-12noon

BOXES, BAGS & TAGS


 Finishing up with the current Catalog is bittersweet.  I will miss some of my fav sets but also looking forward to using some new items.  We will be using some of the Farewell sets on some great Boxes, Bags, & Tags.  It will be fun!  Call or email me to save your spot.  15.00 fee
I will also be giving you a sneek peek into the new catalog coming July 1st!

MY BLOG http://juliesstampin.blogspot.com
MY WEB www.juliebaris.stampinup.net
MY EMAIL juliesstampin@yahoo.com
MY NEW NUMBER 585-953-7783






No comments: