Thursday, June 25, 2009

Only 6 days Left Stampin Up!




Summer Fun it is with The Current Catalog Coming to an end in 6 days and the New 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog making it's Debut July st!

1. Check out your last Chance items before it is to late. Retirement of accessories and Stamp Sets! Only 6 more days. Order today.

2. Celebrate with Country Livings Summer Cookout Kit. Check it out here.

3. Check out my upcoming Workshops or Book your own. My next Workshop is Saturday July 18th 9-12noon in my home. $15.00 Fee
I will be showing some new techniques featuring new products from the upcoming catalog. Receive a new catalog by placing your first order from the new catalog. Call or email me to save your spot today!

4. This month I featured alot of retirement samples on my blog. This week I will be showing some great samples from the upcoming catalog. Subscribe to my Blog today , click here (subscribe on the right hand side)and receive great samples right in your email box.


5. I will be receiving New Catalogs this week. I have alot of pre-orders for this catalog that I will be delivering. If you still want to have your catalog by July 1st. Please call or email me to put one aside for you. The catalog is $9.95. I am offering Free Shipping if you contact me before the end of June!


Julie Baris
www.juliebaris.stampinup.net
http://juliesstampin.blogspot.com
585-721-7415
juliesstampin@yahoo.com

No comments: