Saturday, June 13, 2009

July 4th Just around the corner



We made a variety of projects at today's workshop. It was all retirement sets. The next week I will be posting some of these sets. This one project is using the July 4th set called, Independance Day.

Stamps Sets I still have for sale. Contact me today, they are going fast!


Alphabits SOLD

Tiny Teapots SOLD

Tree For all Seasons SOLD

Made From Scratch $9

Perennial Favorites$9

Alphabet Soup$9

So many Scallops $9

It's All Good SOLD

Yummy SOLD

Merci SOLD

Botanical Blooms SOLD

Friendship Blooms SOLD

Lots of Thoughts SOLD

Wishing You Cheer SOLD

Best Bar Codes $9

Send a Celebration $9

Birthday Whimsy $9

Polka Dot Punches SOLD

Little Pieces $12

Polka Dots & Paisley SOLD

Frosty $12

Be Happy $14

Love It SOLD

Something to Celebrate$14

canvas SOLD

word by word $15

happiness$15

For a Friend SOLD

Always on my mind $20

Time well Spent SOLD

Seaside Sketches SOLD

Natures Secret SOLD



If you would like a picture please email me. All of these stamp sets are in good shape OR they are New and never been used. I will also place a sample card in each stamp set sold.

No comments: