Sunday, May 13, 2012






May has been a busy month:
May Workshop(next Saturday) Cancelled


Great New things to Come in June
New 2012-2013 Catalog
MDS 2 coming late 2012

 I am very excited to show you all of the new things to come in June.  RSVP on my website for June's workshopCheck out the new Starter Kit options.  This is a great time to Join.  I have just added some more Retired Stamp Sets in My Etsy Shop, also some great card kits.  You can click on the Retired Set & Accessories to see what is available on my website.  Shop online or contact me to get those items before they are gone!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.  Happy Stampin and to you Great Mothers Out there...

Happy Mother's Day!  Julie

MY WEB www.juliebaris.stampinup.net
MY BLOG http://juliesstampin.blogspot.com/
MY EMAIL juliesstampin@yahoo.com
MY # 585-953-7783



 







































No comments: