Friday, November 18, 2011

November News



Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.

 I Encourage you to shop at my Online Store* on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!

In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT])-so make sure you don't miss the first 24 hrs of Online Extravaganza on my website Monday Morning!




 

                                                                                                   This card made with My Digital Studio


One of the many kits sold in My Etsy!

Boy November is sure Flying by. I have been busy holding in home stamp camps making Christmas Cards and 3d Holiday Projects. I also was a Presenter at a fellow Stampin Up Demonstrators Gathering for other demonstrators. I showed how great My Digital Studio is and all the fun things you can create with it. I am even using it for my Christmas Cards this year! I am not holding Stamp Camps at my home this November or December but will be starting up again in January. I wanted to invite you to take a look at my Christmas Card kits for sale in My etsy Shop. These kits are all ready to go. I can ship them to you asap. All you need is adhesive!

Those of you who needed an item by Christmas or you want to let your gift givers know what is on your wishlist. All orders that are in by Dec 7th will be guaranteed before Christmas.

                                                                          Shop 24/7 at my Stampin Up website!

                                  Happy Holidays Everyone and as always Happy Stampin!


MY BLOG http://juliesstampin.blogspot.com
MY NEW # 585-953-7783

No comments: