Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Newsletter



WORKSHOP IN MY HOME!
RUB-ONS BIRTHDAY CARDSMAR 12  9:00 AM - 12:00 PM 
 I have been selling rub-on kits for awhile and they have become very popular.  I would like to show you how easy it is to create these cards.  We will be using the Birthday kit and will be creating 11 cards with this kit.  You will be amazed at what you create with rubons.  Put your stamp pad away for today!  Call or email me to save your spot.  $15.00 Fee
CAN'T  MAKE MY WORKSHOP?  YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS KIT ALL READY TO GO BY CONTACTING ME DIRECT OR PURCHASING IT IN MY ETSY SHOP!





I just love MDS!  My Digital Studio.  I find myself using it more and more!  Here is a March Calendar I made and printed out.  The ribbon looks like the real Stampin Up Ribbon.  If you would like to know more about MDS.  Contact me and I can answer any of your questions you may have.







No comments: