Friday, November 19, 2010

Stampin Up Christmas!



My Christmas Workshop was a blast!  We made 3 cards(3 of each), everyone leaving with nine cards with envelopes.  Now that should get my customers started!  The first card we used we ran foil through the bigshot usingVintage Wallpaper embossing Folder.  So easy but so elegant lookng! We used one of my fav stamp sets Delightful Decorations.  The words are using the stamp set Seasonal Sentiments
 The Next Card is real easy using DSP from the Holiday Mini called Candy Cane Christmas. I love all the ribbon  that Stampin Up carries, but especially the  Blushing Bride Stitched Poly I used on this card.
The last card I used a background stamp called Woodgrain.  Santa peeking out through the window is from the Holiday Mini called, Jolly Old Saint Nick!

All three of the cards are available in my Etsy Shop as card kits or finished cards! 





I displayed some fun ideas for gifts you can make for your own friends and families, teachers and co-workers.

I carry the tins in my etsy shop.  With or without candies in them!


Card Kit using Holly Jolly Rub-ons also coodinating DSP paper Jolly Holiday.  Below using the big shot and the favor dies.  I covered some great Journals with a coordinating book mark, also mini journals, perfect for your purse!  See more in my etsy shop!!!





No comments: