Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I have gotten a few emails wondering if I was ok as I have not posted in awhile.  I have been so busy getting swaps done and getting so excited for the Syracuse Stampin Up Regional.  It was supposed to take place last Saturday Feb. 27th.  Well Upstate NY was taken over by a huge snow storm and numerous roads and business were closed.  The Regional was cancelled and boy was I bummed.  I made a large amount of swaps and prepared for a fun shoebox we were going to be doing the night before.  It was going to be such a fun roadtrip.  My group is hoping Stampin Up will again try to get back to our area at some point soon.  Above is just one of the many swaps I made.  This is using one of my fav sets, Trendy Trees.
I used The New Designer Paper from the Occasions Mini called Sweet Pea.

No comments: