Monday, August 10, 2009

August Workshop. Don't miss it!





My workshop for August is this coming Saturday, August 15th! Still have spots left, call or email me to save your spot. I am having a Card buffet. What does this mean? Make as many cards that you wish for just $2.00 a card. This is including envelopes! Can't get a better deal than this. This card above is just one of 6 different cards I will have available to make. This card is using the NEW stamp Set Circus Circles. It is one of my favorites. I am offering this stamp set along with two new ink colors Bermuda Bay & Melon Mambo at 20% off this week. This deal is only until Satuday. So contact me to place your order.









I have two ladies that are part of my Hearts N Harmony stamp group that went to convention last week. So many thing coming up that stampin up will be offering. For starters, the upcoming Holiday Mini (starting Sept 1st) will be offering My Digital Studio! This is Digital Software, available through stampin up. They are also starting a whole new line of products featuring Build-A-Bear products!
Best of all this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:

Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.
Items include stamp sets, accessories, Sizzix dies, etc.
After My Digital Studio is released, customers who hold a $400 workshop will be eligible for BOTH a $10 Holiday Mini item and 50 percent off My Digital Studio.

NOW IS THE TIME TO BOOK YOUR WORKSHOP FOR FALL!
Happy Stampin! Julie

juliesstampin@yahoo.com 585-721-7415

No comments: