Monday, March 2, 2009

Stampin Up, March is Here!




March is finally here. Seems like this Winter will never be over! That is ok , just more stampin to be done during these cold winter days!
Stampin up has some great Promo's for March. First off the New Occasions Mini Catalog will be available April 1st but they have decided to give customers a sneek peek and and a few stamp sets can be ordered starting today. Check them out! A great way to get a head for Easter!

Saleabration is also still in Full Swing! This means for every $50.00 spent you can pick out a stamp set ( or new this year, designer paper and ribbon!) from the saleabration catalog. Don't miss this deadline of March 31st!


My next workshop, Saturday March 14th (9-12noon) I will be showing some great projects for Spring:
Getting ready for the Spring with Fresh Spring Projects and preparing for Easter. We will be using plenty of embelishments on these products to dazzle. Pre-register now to hold your spot! $15.00




If you have been to my last couple workshops you know how I just love my Big Shot! What is this you ask? I feature an item from my bigshot at every workshop I do. Check out my website under Creative Projects to see a video on this great product. What is also so great about this product is Stampin Up is adding more and more products to use with the big shot, making this the one product you gotta have! When you purchase this Bigshot for the month of March you will receive so much more:

Big Shot machine ( includes cutting pads and multipurpose platform) $99.95
I am offering Free Shipping for this item for March($10.00 value), you will also receive 2 Free Saleabration items.

Big Shot Machine Starter Kit(includes cutting pads. multipurpose platform. two exclusive Bigz Dies 'Scallop Envelope & Top Note. 4 pack sizzlets Birds & Blooms. Stampin up Exclusive Decorative Strip.) $195.95
I am offering Free Shipping on this items as well in March($20.00 value), you will also recieve HOSTESS benefits:(this includes)
4 Free Saleabration sets
1 Level One Stamp Set
$15.00 of Free Merchandise of your choice from the Stampin Up Catalog

Call or email me to place this special order.

juliesstampin@yahoo.com
585-721-7415
www.juliebaris.stampinup.net

No comments: