Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Chance For Stampin Up!


Today(Saturday Jan. 17th) marks the last day to order from theFall Winter Stampin Up Catalog! This means last call for retirements as well. Retired stamp Sets and Accessories. You can call or email me or you can place an online order today for your items. Sunday begins the New Spring/Summer catalog. Customers will be receiving this new catalog at my workshop today. If you would like the new catalog just contact me and I will get it to you. Cost is $9.95 or ofcourse Free when you hold a workshop!

I would also like to remind you about my 1st all day Sale aBration event on Saturday Feb. 7th. We will be making projects using SaleAbration items. The event will be from 10-4 with a catered lunch. It will be a very fun event. In the evening we will be having a crop, some spots are open for you to bring your scrapbooking or card making supplies. Cost is $42.00 for the all day or $5.00 just for the evening crop ( Free if you attended the all day event) I will have plenty of doorprizes to give throughout the day. Please call or email me to hold your spot. I am very excited about this day!
Being Held at the Whitebrook Building in Perinton/ Fairport

No comments: