Saturday, September 13, 2008

Online Ordering!


Now you can order from me any time, day or night, through my Web Site . Whether you wake up in the middle of the night with the perfect plan for the perfect project, decided to finally buy those great products you saw at the last workshop, or just need to make party invitations with no time for a workshop, it’s no problem. You can simply order from me online.
You can place your online orders from anywhere within the US and have it shipped right to your door! It’s so easy to get started:
Visit my demonstrator website at www.juliebaris.stampinup.net
Click on SHOP NOW in the top right corner.
Click on customer login to set up your own personal shopping account (be sure to save your password in a safe place).
Have fun shopping!
The first 10 people to place an online order of $50 or more will receive a special package of hand-stamped cards, from me!
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email me at juliesstampin@yahoo.com

No comments: