Friday, August 8, 2008

NEW CATALOG NEW FUN FOR STAMPIN UP!


I have not posted in awhile. There has been so much to take in with stampin up. Please check out my New to Stampin Up List to the Right. There is new promo's, a new catalog preview type sampler and the CEO of stampin up even has a BLOG now. Very exciting things happening! Stampin Up has also come up with a new line of vinyl decor called Decor Elements, I have a link to that as well. This Decor is not new to the creative world but is new to Stampin Up and I am excited about the new venture. There is also one other thing that they have announced, they are now part of the sizzix company. Stampin Up will have there own big shot coming in the Fall. Watch my blog for more info to come on this. If you want to keep up to date sign up for my blog and you wll get an update when I post to your email. I am planning on posting once a week now, with kits available, samples to show and more up to date info stampin up has to offer. This picture is of the new catalog, available August 11th!

No comments: