Sunday, February 10, 2008


I am asked frequently what do we do at my monthly stamp camps? These cards are from my Fe camp that I held yesterday. I will be posting the day after my camps what projects we created. I suggest you check my calendar on my website to see upcoming workshops. For those people that can not make a stamp camp, I can hold a stamp camp at your own home doing the same projects. I usually do 4 cards and one thing. This month the one thing was a square tin that we put two eyelets in and put some ribbon through to make that tin a little purse. This tin holds four small cards, or tags. We used Sale A Bration Stamp sets this month. We will be using more Sale A Bration sets next month and will be working around the Eastern Eclectic theme featured on page 10 of the Stampin Up Catalog. I will be also showing some NEW things from the Summer Mini. The next stamp camp will be held on March 1st in my home!

No comments: