Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stamp Camp Supplies




This is a picture of my biggest hit at Jan. Stamp Camps. These great desk calendars! I have had 5 camps and everyone has been asking about supplies for these calendars. I have purchased a large supply of calendars, square chipboard coasters, and easels. Putting these three items together the cost would be 2.00. This is a very reasonable price for you demonstrators looking for an easy fun project for your stamp camps and for you customers a great price for gifts! The decorative paper was cut to size of 4x4. I attached with adhesive and then used a sand block all around the edges. Any paper, brads and ribbon can be used, depending on your choosing and style. This paper is the TreeHouse Designer Series Stampin Up has a great variety of papers. If you are interested in any of the Stampin Up Supplies used please contact me through my website

No comments: